A Beginners Course in Technical Writing ₦15,000 Good writing is about well-chosen nouns and strong verbs, not adjectives and adverbs.
This beginner’s course in Technical Writing teaches you how to write a clear technical document for academic and business purposes.
Target audience: This course is for both students and professionals intending to improve their writing skills.
This course teaches you the fundamentals of technical writing. After completing this class, you will learn:
• Proper use of abbreviations in technical writing.
• Parts of Speech
• Distinguish and convert active voice from passive voice.
• Clear sentence construction
• Reducing lengthy sentence
• Proper use of lists and numbering
• Creating a clear and effective paragraph
• Proper punctuations
• Writing with your audience in mind
• Understanding the curse of knowledge.
• Helpful Writing resources
The course includes lot of exercises and presentation by the course participants
Port-Harcourt · Jan 7