Fuel Station Manager
Performance and specifications
• Minimum qualification of O.N.D.
• Proven experience as Customer Service personnel with not less than 2 years work experience
• Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS office word,excel)
• Great attention to detail.
• Ability to Manage and Lead Team
BLSH Trading Company Ltd
323, Olakunle B/Stop, Abaranje Road, Ikotun, Lagos.
BLSH Trading Company Ltd is a downstream Oil and Gas company.
A fuel station is now recruiting Managers to their various retail outlets in Lagos.
Males with experience in customer service within the ages of 24 - 38 years can apply.
- Hires and trains newly recruited attendants and supervisors.
- Takes station stock twice daily (when opening and closing) which must be sent to the management at the end of the day.
- Monitors and ensures proper functioning of all station equipment and devices.
- Communicates with the management all issues regarding the station.
- Makes deposits of previous day revenue at the bank daily
- Balance station's account book daily.
- Resolve customer issues.
- Communicate any ideas and solutions on how to improve sales.
- Compiles and sends bi-weekly reports on attendants to management.
- Compiles monthly sales reports that must be sent to the management.
Accommodation will be provided for managers and assistant managers who reside far away from the stations.
Be sure inform the seller you get the contact on Olist