How to Prepare for a Possible Coronavirus Lockdown
Several countries are undergoing total lockdown to combat the spread of novel Coronavirus disease; covid- 19.
While we don't know yet if this will also happen here in Nigeria, here are ways to prepare for a possible coronavirus lockdown:
1. Buy soap and disinfectants
2. Stock up on supplies. Face masks aren't necessary if you're not sick. Necessary supplies include food, especially canned foods and fruits.
3. Stock up on medicine and first aid materials. Pain relievers, fever reducers, and decongestants are drugs to stock more of.
4. Do not totally isolate yourself. Discuss and plan with your family members/ roommates and neighbours to have a planned out course of action throughout and in case of any emergency.
5. Watch the local news.
6. Create an emergency contact list. You should have numbers to the nearest hospital and that of the center of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control.
7. Ultimately, do not panic.